All students interested in participating in any interscholastic athletic activity must have the following forms on file with the school nurse (you only need to submit these forms once each school year):
- A physical form: the “Certificate of Child Health Exam” form required for all incoming students can serve as the athletic physical. Make sure that your physician checks the interscholastic sports participation box. In any case, the physical must be less than a year old.
- A signed Interscholastic Parent Permission and Concussion Information Form.
If your child plans on participating in any sport:
1. A PHYSICAL MUST BE ON FILE WITH THE NURSE TO TRYOUT
2. A CONCUSSION FORM MUST BE SIGNED AND GIVEN TO THE COACH
3. ALL SPORTS FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY THE FIRST GAME